Monday, December 28, 2009

Cameron Trip! The hunt for BUGS~

I went for a 4-days trip to Cameron to haul some bugs for Biology assignments. Trust me, four days ain't enough to capture much >8

I stayed over at Along's motel [yesh, he runs a motel, a pharmacy, and holiday apartment. Give me a holler if your having thoughts of spending a night here XD]

I took a bus, alone. Actually mom wasn't home yet from her sis's wedding in Pahang, so this was, somehow like a runaway trip from home lol. Mommy was pissed nyehehe~ XD

The buss~

The place I stayed in. So...slum-ish =____=


On the second day, there was a charity event for handicapped citizens. Lol you know what that means! FREE FOOD!!
Behold, the free food fest. Too bad we came too late, most of the delish tidbits are all gone.

Unknown maniac chugging on lunch with the food fest at the background.


An expo is held at the other end.


Waiting for my kuey tiaw X3

No comments:

Post a Comment