Monday, December 28, 2009

Dogs: Bullets and Carnage

Yes, this Dogs by Miwa Shirow.

Showing off Dogs in the rack.....[that sentence sounded really off....]

I bought a Chinese edition DOGS manga by Miwa Shirow online at this blog. I already read the entire three volume online, I guess it was sorta a "me first" urge to own something like that. I plan on putting translation scripts inside incase someone plans on reading it. I bought it for the lulz XD
[translation scripts? How geeky can you be, dude?!]

So what if I can't read Chinese, pfft!
=//////=

*walk hastily in a well-mannered way*

Behold, the innards deshi deshi.


Lol, choosing the pages with no dialogue on purpose XP



Le covers XD. Miwa makes awesome cover, yesh. Your argument is invalid *karate anyone that disagreed*

I'll post more high-quality doting pictures of the comics but for now please bare it with me okish?

By the way, highly recommend the blog I purchased this collection [they have hundreds of second-hand comics and novels. They're mostly Chinese, with some exception from Gempakstarz releases]

Check them outcho---> http://puppeteer7.blogspot.com/

Till next time.
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment