Monday, August 16, 2010

Komik-M: The Journey



I was first introduced to the attempt of Malaysian comic artists to produce quality graphic novels (oh I respect it enough to call it this, yes~) from Azhar's Liga Pendekar.
Actually, I wouldn't know it existed if it weren't for my brother, who was a friend of Azhar during their early geeky comic days ( yeah, I feel bad saying that about them OAO)

My brother is such a party pooper :<
(he's Qamaira aka Kama Lina)

Azhar texted him about the launching and coincidentally I saw a copy at a local bookstore. Talk about fate XD

The next book I bought from Komik-M was Pac's TwinX. At the price of RM7.90, its awfully expensive and kinda leaves you with the feeling of being ripped-off.

I'm ashamed to admit I kinda like the simplistic cover O_O

I felt so, until I landed my hand on the comic (or should I say comics) that changed it ALL.
Sorry babes but from here onwards, I'm making reviews of Komik-M and boy, I'm being personal ^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment