Monday, December 28, 2009

Flea Market Is not Lame

Every Sunday me and my dad would go to this flea market at Ipoh, known as Lookin [pronounced Lok-keen] where second hands, bundles clothes etc [you get the idea] are sold. The place may sound like someplace you regular peeps might not find remotely interesting, but lemme tell you, for such a boring place, many random surprises occur the least you'd be able to expect.


My dad is an avid visitor of the place. Being a DIY expert wannabe, its his treasure trove. Last time we went, there was a Mamee product promotion, and haha, yes, the sent down a Mamee monster blue mascot over. Seeing the random blue furry was hilarious! I only managed to snap a stalker photo of it... Gee, I really wish I could hug it!! >w<

Dad trying to ask Mamee-san for a photo. Why do have to shy away from the limelight darling?

I went ahead to the electronics store section [not second-hands] and there was a percussion set sale, OMFG. Some oldies previewing the "product" lol. What a great marketing strategy.

*droolz*

Checkitoutcho, Uncle-drummer~ XD

Le crowd: the red guy is imagining himself as Jimi Hendrix in a sea green flame spandex.

If you think they sell stuff only, think again. They sell live animals too!!

Q__Q I wanna pet it too.....

That's all for now.
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment